Thursday, June 6, 2013

4:00 a.m.

Posted by Lisa Anne Weathers at 4:32 AM
It is 4:00 in the morning, and I can't sleep.  I feel like God is telling me to spend time with him.  A few years ago, I had this idea to start a blog and Facebook page called R3 - Refresh, Renew, Revive.  I was looking into it this morning, and have found a Facebook page and book with that name.  I don't want to use that.  Then I remember came up with HHC - Healing Hands Cards, a few years ago.  That didn't really work out.  So I was sitting on my couch thinking about what I could do.  I really feel like God is calling me to start a blog about His Word, to reach out to people and help them find Him.  (Plus, it will help me in my walk!!) Then it hit me.... I have a blog LAT - Love All Teaching. This is not about teaching in a classroom, but what God can teach me and those who read this.  If you read the information about me you may remember that I said this blog will have a myriad of topics.  Well, this is going to be the most important topic: GOD AND HIS TEACHINGS!!  I hope you will read on, and not be discouraged by seeing this is about God.  I just want to write what He tells me to.  I am not a Bible thumper, I am not a preacher, I just a woman trying to follow God's will for her life.  I will continue to blog about things I do in my classroom, but there will be times that I will blog about the most important thing in my life: my faith and my family.  I pray for each of you that read this.  God Bless and Good Morning ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Love All Teaching Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea