Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Spring Break

Posted by Lisa Anne Weathers at 10:56 PM
For Spring Break, we went to Vermont.  It was COLD!  It seems crazy to some of my friends why I would want to go some where cold, when it is Spring Break, and we should be celebrating WARM weather; especially after the 10 snow days we had right before the break. I am so glad we went, though.  It was wonderful.  My awesome son learned to ski, and I learned to snowshoe. Don't laugh!  Snowshoeing is not a "sport", but it takes hard work.  No riding up the lift, and then just sliding back down.  You have to climb up the mountain and then walk back down, slowly, making sure you don't step wrong, or off the side of the narrow path, with the steep cliff off to the right side, where you can go tumbling down into the giant tree about 30 feet down. 
It was so peaceful, and quiet.  I saw animal tracks, and met some amazing guides and families spending their breaks in VT. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Love All Teaching Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea